Posts Tagged A.L. Kessler
Book Title: Fated and Forbidden: An Otherworldly Boxset
Author: Various Authors
Genre: Paranormal/ Urban Fantasy
Release Date: June 30, 2016
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions
Ten heroes and heroines are up against unknown forces of darkness—good thing they all have supernatural skills and abilities—it’s just too bad that not all of them are sure what to do with them yet. Powerful allies are hard to come by and lines are blurred when it becomes difficult to tell friend from foe. Delve in to ten unique worlds full of vampires, witches, mages, dream-stalkers, fallen deities, monsters and even super heroes! Supernatural skills may be enough to save them… but only if they can figure out how to wield them in time.
All stories are first in a series!
- Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett: Vampires and shifters vie for control of Spokane, Washington, and Aria Naveed is right in the middle of the fire.
- Message Bearer by M.S. Dobing: Seb is a fledging mage, able to manipulate reality, and he alone carries the message that could change the course of the conflict forever
- Unhidden by Dina Given: It’s not always easy to differentiate between the good guys and the bad guys, especially when your heroine is a trained killer and she may be falling in love with her evil hunter…
- No More Black Magic by A.L. Kessler: Explosions, bodies and black magic are just part of a typical day at this agency.
- Power Surge by E.J. Whitmer: From ordinary to extraordinary in just one week. It’s a good thing she looks great in spandex.
- Brooding City by Tom Shutt: A police detective is confronted with his own past crimes as a dream-stalker even as he takes on a greater evil.
- Altered by Amy Steaman: A pretty law student’s life is changed forever by a mysterious stranger when desire, possession, and treachery lead Sadie down a crooked path to redemption
- Emergence by Siana Wineland: Valkyries invade the Pacific NW, in a contagion. What’s a girl to do when she finds she’s been infected and sprouting wings happens to be a side affect.
- A Time Apart by Rebecca N. Caudill: A vampire and a woman who couldn’t be more different, realize that destiny has brought them full circle.
- Familiar by Frances Pauli: A beautiful small-town witch teams up with a sexy cop to take on a demon
Danielle Annett is a reader, writer, photographer, and the blogger behind Coffee and Characters.
You can learn more about Danielle on her website at Danielle-Annett.com.
M.S. Dobing lives in Preston, UK with his wife and twin daughters. His first novel, Message Bearer, is the first in his urban fantasy series, The Auran Chronicles, the sequel to which is due out in the first half of 2016.
Dina Gievn has been an avid fan of fantasy in all of its permutations since childhood. She is convinced that magic lives on in this world, and she is doing her part to bring a piece of it to readers.
A.L. Kessler is a paranormal romance author residing in beautiful Colorado Springs, Co. Since she was a teenager she has loved spinning tales. She can easily be won over with gifts of coffee or chocolate.
Tom Shutt writes paranormal suspense with generous helpings of humor and a sprig of mystery thrown in for good measure. Sometimes he dabbles in fantasy, but in all cases, he strives to push the boundaries of modern fiction in search of good answers to hard questions.
E. J. Whitmer is the author of the Anna Jennings Super Novels, an avid reader, amateur karaoke rockstar and professional awkward turtle.
Amy Stearman is an avid reader and writer of stories, hailing from the Midwest. She lives in the liberal mecca of Kansas with her husband, young son, and ornery Sheltie.
Siana Wineland lives in the beautiful, but soggy, Olympic Peninsula of Washington state. She spends much of her time shepherding her young children, or the goats and sheep she raises. Sometimes it’s hard to tell them apart on the farm, unless you hold out a vegetable.
Rebecca N. Caudill writes contemporary & paranormal romance featuring smart, kickass females & the men who adore them.
Frances Pauli writes speculative fiction, usually with touches of humor or romance, which means, of course, that she has trouble choosing sides.
She’s always been a fan of things outside the box, odd, weird or unusual, and that trend follows through to her tales which feature aliens, fairies, and even, on occasion, an assortment of humans.